You are choosing to reclaim your life by coming to Cypress Lake Recovery. By taking control of your choices, you are taking the first step to more understanding and meaningful relationships with your family and friends. There is still a societal stigma around addiction and treatment, but do not let that dissuade you from doing what you need to do for yourself and your recovery.
We hope to empower you to release control and realize that you do not have to go through recovery alone. Our staff is here to support you as you understand that addiction is not insurmountable. Regardless of traumatic experiences, family history of addiction, or longtime behaviors, recovery is possible.
All calls with our admissions counselors are confidential and respectful. Much of the staff at Cypress Lake Recovery are in recovery and are examples of long-term sobriety. Complete the form at the bottom of the page or call 409-407-4976 for more information.
Our admissions process at Cypress Lake Recovery:
- Contact Admissions. Call 409-407-4976 and learn about our treatment programs from one of our dedicated intake coordinators. We encourage people to call for themselves and as concerned family members.
- Financial details. We take most major insurance and offer financing if you don’t have insurance. Based on your circumstances, we create a treatment recommendation, including length of stay. We offer financial advice for your treatment and work with your insurance company. We accept out-of-pocket payments as well.
- Treatment program specifics. We will discuss your treatment options, including residential, outpatient, partial hospitalization, post-treatment monitoring, detox, and individual counseling. We will also talk to you about family participation, including extended family therapy and education sessions.
- Treatment modalities. We will talk to you in detail about our treatment program and what to expect each step of the way. We will answer any questions you have and make sure you understand what exactly you’ll be doing.
- Travel plans. The admissions team will set your admission date and help you make travel plans. Any final details are worked out so that you can enter your treatment program as easily as possible. You made an important, difficult decision and we’re proud of you for taking the first step to reclaiming your life.
Contact Us Now to Start
What to Bring
We encourage you to pack light and bring only the essentials as noted below.
- Personal items:
- Personal identification card
- Insurance card/insurance prescription card
- Credit card/debit card
- $200 cash recommended
- Emergency Contact Information
- Medication(s)/supplements for 35 days
- Medications must be in prescription containers, supplements must be in new sealed containers
- Optional Personal Items:
- Wrist watch
- Writing journal or notebook; pens
- Small alarm clock
- 12-Step literature
- Pre-rolled cigarettes and chewing tobacco are allowed in designated area (be sure to bring a 35 day supply)
- Electronic cigarettes are allowed on property, however, e-juice must be shipped to Cypress Lake Recovery directly from a vendor. We permit people to bring e-juice with them in sealed containers.
- Clothing: Dress code is casual and comfortable. Our weather can include cool mornings, hot daytime temperatures and varied evening temperatures so be sure to pack appropriately. Pack for outdoor activities like hiking and yoga but also for spending time in therapy.
- Undergarments, socks
- Workout clothes
- Tennis shoes or any pair of comfortable shoes
- Comfortable clothes: slacks, jeans (no holes), shorts, dresses, skirts, t-shirts (preferably no logo), sweatshirt or light jacket
- Layers for comfort and warmth
- One-piece swimsuit, swim trunks
- Flip flops/water shoes are acceptable
- Sunglasses, hat/cap/visor and sunscreen
- Reading glasses if needed
- Sealed toothpaste
- Solid bar of soap or sealed shower gel
- Solid deodorant
- Shaving cream
- Feminine hygiene products
- Shower cap (if desired)
- Alcohol-free mouthwash
The grounds of Cypress Lake Recovery offer a beautiful place to explore and clear your mind. We limit the number of distractions that you bring to treatment so that you can focus on your recovery. Our goal is for you to no longer feel isolated and learn to be social again. All guidelines set are in place for the benefit of our patients.
Distractions that we do not allow in treatment:
- Cell phones
- Music devices
- Video recorders
- Revealing, tight, or suggestive clothing
- Clothing with gang or substance-related imagery
- Aerosol cans
- Alcohol-based products
Privacy and Confidentiality
During your addiction recovery treatment with Cypress Lake Recovery, we are required by law to provide you with a privacy statement and will discuss with you the release of any medical information as requested by you (the patient) before treatment. While every treatment therapy we provide at Cypress Lake Recovery is confidential and any information you discuss with your counselors and therapists are private, some information may be released to family members, counselors, parole officers, lawyers or medical staff as per your request. Please note, we stand by our promise and commitment to providing complete privacy as addressed by Privacy Health Information laws. If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please ask your intake counselor or any of our staff.